Focus on Pronunciation 3 (3rd Edition)
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Linda Lane
- Publish Date: 2012-09-06
The new edition of Focus on Pronunciation gives beginning to high-beginning students the tools, tips, and techniques they need to speak clearly, accurately, and fluently. All aspects of pronunciation are included â consonants, vowels, stress, rhythm, and intonation. The variety of activities and flexible, accessible style make learning fun.
- Presentation sections feature clear explanations and diagrams.
- Focused Practice sections build accuracy with high-interest listening and speaking tasks and engaging games.
- Communication Practice sections integrate pronunciation and fluency with practice in a communicative thematic context.
- Natural English boxes illustrate how to speak English more naturally and fluently.
- Extended Practice sections encourage continued accuracy and fluency practice outside of class.
- The CD in the back of the book provides MP3 audio for the Extended Practice sections.
- Classroom Audio CDs provide the complete audio program.
- Complete online Answer Keys and Audioscripts are available online.