Renal Physiology: Mosby Physiology Monograph Series (with Student Consult Online Access), 5e (Mosby's Physiology Monograph)
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Bruce M. Koeppen MD PhD;Bruce A. Stanton PhD
- Publish Date: 2012-11-14
Renal Physiology helps you to quickly and easily grasp the fundamentals of renal physiology and learn how to apply them in a clinical context. Thoroughly updated, this medicalÂ textbook in the Mosby Physiology Monograph Series provides a basic understanding of normal kidney function at the cellular and molecular level. Attractively illustrated with clear 2-color diagrams, it also facilitates study with learning objectives, In the Clinic and At the Molecular Level boxes, chapter summaries, and clinical cases with review questions and explained answers. Online access at www.StudentConsult.com makes this an even more accessible powerful learning resource.
- Stay current with clear, accurate coverage of the physiology of normal renal function focusing on the needs of the student.Â
- Bridge the gap between normal function and disease with pathophysiology content throughout the book.Â
- Understand complex concepts by examining more than more than 250 clear, 2-color diagrams.
- Consult the book and image library online at Student Consult, anywhere you go ... perform quick searches ... add your own notes and bookmarks ... and more!
- Put theory into practice with In the Clinic or At the Molecular Level boxes in each chapter that explain the practical applications of fundamental knowledge.
- Deepen your understanding of fundamental and advanced information with an expanded collection of review questions reviewed and reorganized by chapter.
- Master the material more easily with learning objectives, overview boxes, key words and concepts, and chapter summaries.
- Apply what you've learned to real-life clinical situations with clinical cases in question-answer format at the end of each chapter.