Peterson's ACT Prep Guide PLUS 2017
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Peterson's
- Publish Date: 2017-04-11
Peterson'sÂ® ACTÂ® Prep Guide PLUS 2017 offers all of the information students need to prepare well and score high on the ACT, including thorough subject matter reviews and practice questions for each question type. Students will benefit from expert advice, strategies, and test-taking tips for comprehensive preparation. All strategy content and practice tests reflect the latest changes to the ACT. Inside this new guide, students will find:
- ACTÂ® test-taking strategies, plus other important details about the ACT-learn how and when to register for the ACT, how the test is scored, what you need to know on test day, and how to stay calm throughout the process
- A full-length diagnostic test to evaluate a student's strengths and weaknesses
- 6 practice tests-4 in print and 2 online-all with detailed answer explanations
- Thorough review of all test sections: English, Mathematics, Reading, Science, and Writing, featuring expert strategies, numerous practice questions with detailed answer explanations, and sample essays.
- A DVD featuring dynamic video content focusing on the most difficult question types and articles to help students navigate the ACT process.
- Access to bonus online content, including college and scholarship search assistance
- Helpful study plans, perfect for the student who has a lot of time to prepare, as well as those who've procrastinated-each student can find his or her pathway to success