Pathophysiology: Introductory Concepts and Clinical Perspectives
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Theresa M. Capriotti DO MSN CRNP;Joan Parker Frizzell PhD CRNP ANP-BC
- Publish Date: 2016-02-08
Bridge the gap between the science of disease and clinical patient care!
- Interpret clinical manifestations.
- Determine the correct inventions.
- Understand treatment options. .
- Connect drug actions and therapeutic goals.
This easy-to-understand text introduces the pathophysiologic processes of the common conditions that youâll encounter in clinical settings. Chapters organized by organ systems help you understand the relationships between the pathologic event and the patient assessment data, laboratory findings, and diagnostic testing results. Youâll develop the foundational knowledge you need to effectively select the appropriate nursing interventions to deliver the best patient care.
Click here for a preview of the book.Visit www.DavisAdvantage.com to learn more.