The Adolescent Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner (PracticePlanners)
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Arthur E. Jongsma Jr.;L. Mark Peterson;William P. McInnis;David J. Berghuis
- Publish Date: 2014-03-17
Save hours of time-consuming paperwork with the bestselling therapist's resource
TheÂ Adolescent Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner, Fifth Edition, contains more than 1,000Â complete prewritten session and patient descriptions for each behavioral problem in TheÂ Adolescent Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Fifth Edition. The prewritten notes can be easily and quickly adapted to fit a particular client need or treatment situation.Â The Fifth Edition:
- Provides an array of treatment approaches that correspond with the behavioral problems and new DSM-5 diagnostic categories in the corresponding companion Treatment Planner.
- Organizes treatment for over 30 main presenting problems, including conduct disorder, chemical dependence, low self-esteem, suicidal ideation, ADHD, sexual acting out, and eating disorders.
- Provides over 1,000 prewritten progress notes summarizing patient presentation and treatment delivered.
- Offers sample progress notes that conform to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies, including The Joint Commission, COA, CARF, and NCQA.
- Saves clinicians hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized progress notes.
- Presents new and update information on the role of evidence-based practice in progress notes writing and the special status of progress notes under HIPAA.