Fearless Feeding: How to Raise Healthy Eaters from High Chair to High School
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Jill Castle;Maryann Jacobsen
- Publish Date: 2013-04-22
An essential guide to understanding and improving any child's eating habits
This comprehensive nutrition guide gives parents the tools for encouraging kids of any age on the path to healthy eating. Pediatric nutrition experts Castle and Jacobsen simplify nutrition information, describe how children's eating habits correspond to their stage of development, provide step-by-step feeding guidance, and show parents how to relax about feeding their kids and get healthy meals on the table fast.
- Prepares parents by explaining what to expect at different stages of growth, whether it be picky eating, growth spurts or poor body image
- Helps parents work through problems such as food allergies, nutrient deficiencies and weight management, and identifying if and when they need to seek professional help
- Empowers parents to take a whole-family approach to feeding including maximizing their own health and well-being
- Offers fun, easy recipes parents can make for, and with, kids
Fearless Feeding translates complicated nutrition advice into simple feeding plans for every age and stage that take the fear out of feeding kids.