The Wiley Handbook of Learning Technology (Wiley Handbooks in Education)
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: Nick Rushby;Dan Surry
- Publish Date: 2016-04-25
Attention : For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
The Wiley Handbook of Learning Technology is an authoritative and up-to-date survey of the fast-growing field of learning technology, from its foundational theories and practices to its challenges, trends, and future developments.
- Offers an examination of learning technology that is equal parts theoretical and practical, covering both the technology of learning and the use of technology in learning
- Individual chapters tackle timely and controversial subjects, such as gaming and simulation, security, lifelong learning, distance education, learning across educational settings, and the research agenda
- Designed to serve as a point of entry for learning technology novices, a comprehensive reference for scholars and researchers, and a practical guide for education and training practitioners
- Includes 29 original and comprehensively referenced essays written by leading experts in instructional and educational technology from around the world