Your Anxious Child: How Parents and Teachers Can Relieve Anxiety in Children
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: John S. Dacey;Martha D. Mack;Lisa B. Fiore
- Publish Date: 2016-05-31
Attention : For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
A fully-revised and updated new edition of a bestselling book designed to help parents, teachers, and counsellors support young people suffering from anxiety.
- Offers an array of innovative strategies organized into the authorsâ four-step âCOPEâ program, which has undergone more than 20 years of successful field testing
- Each strategy is accompanied by a set of activities contextualized with full details of the appropriate age level, materials needed, suggested setting, and a template script
- Presents a straightforward account of anxiety, the most prevalent clinical diagnosis in young people, written with a careful balance of scientific evidence and benevolence
- Features a brand new chapter on preschoolers and a companion website that includes instructional MP3 recordings and a wealth of additional resources