SSFIPS Securing Cisco Networks with Sourcefire Intrusion Prevention System Study Guide: Exam 500-285
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Todd Lammle;Alex Tatistcheff;John Gay
- Publish Date: 2015-10-26
Up the ante on yourÂ FirePOWER with Advanced FireSIGHT AdministrationÂ exam prep
Securing Cisco Networks with Sourcefire IPS Study Guide, Exam 500-285,Â provides 100% coverage of theÂ FirePOWER with Advanced FireSIGHT AdministrationÂ exam objectives. With clear and concise information regarding crucialÂ next-generation networkÂ security topics, this comprehensive guide includes practical examples and insights drawn from real-world experience, exam highlights, and end of chapter reviews. Â Learn key exam topics and powerful features of the CiscoÂ FirePOWER Services, including FireSIGHTÂ Management Center, in-depth event analysis, IPS tuning and configuration, and snort rules language.
Gain access to Sybex's superior online learning environment that includes practice questions, flashcards, and interactive glossary of terms.
- Use and configureÂ next-generationÂ Cisco FirePOWERÂ services, including application control, firewall, and routing and switching capabilities
- Understand how to accurately tune your systems to improve performance and network intelligence while leveraging powerful tools for more efficient event analysis
- Complete hands-on labs to reinforce key concepts and prepare you for the practical applications portion of the examination
- Access Sybex's online interactive learning environment and test bank, which includes an assessment test, chapter tests, bonus practice exam questions, electronic flashcards, and a searchable glossary
Securing Cisco Networks with Sourcefire IPS Study Guide, Exam 500-285 provides you with the information you need to prepare for theÂ FirePOWER with Advanced FireSIGHT AdministrationÂ examination.