Advertising Creative: Strategy, Copy, and Design
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Thomas (Tom) B. Altstiel;Jean M. Grow
- Publish Date: 2009-10-13
Altstiel and Grow's book provides golden nuggets of information that will help equip students in developing sound strategy and deploying solid tactics.
-Ginger Rosenkrans, Pepperdine University
In a rapidly changing industry, the Second Edition of Advertising Creative: Strategy, Copy, and Design is a reliable resource on the most recent trends of strategy, concepts, design, and integration of media and technology. This hands-on textbook is packed with cutting edge examples and details that take readers well beyond traditional media. Woven throughout the book are examples and case histories related to diversity and an ever-expanding global marketplace. Authors Tom Altstiel and Jean Grow provide a unique blend of real-world advice and academic perspectives (as a teaching professor for one of the top advertising programs in the country and an award-winning creative director and agency principle).
New to the Second Edition
- Reflects the changes in the advertising industry- especially the expansion of digital media- with revised chapter organization that allows for greater tactical discussion
- Provides a clear picture of the industry with insightful stories from seasoned creative professionals and student ad examples
- Now four-color throughout, the text showcases vivid sample ads that clearly illustrate recent trends
- Brings featured concepts to life in the classroom with end-of-chapter exercises