Neighbor Law: Fences, Trees, Boundaries & Noise
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Emily Doskow Attorney;Lina Guillen Attorney
- Publish Date: 2017-03-27
Resolve neighbor conflicts and get peace of mind
Donât let a neighborly nuisance turn into a nasty lawsuit. Learn your rights and responsibilities with Neighbor Law, the plain-English guide to the laws behind common neighbor disputes.
Neighbor Law is more than a legal guideâitâs a practical book filled with tips on how to solve problems and restore good neighbor relations. Find out how to handle:
- noisy neighbors
- trees that hang over a property line
- blocked views
- unclear boundary lines
- high, unsightly, or deteriorating fences
- dangers to children (âattractive nuisancesâ)
- problems with neighboring businesses
- drones trespassing onto your property
- other common issues, like secondhand smoke, blighted property, and animal issues.