Nurses' Handbook of Health Assessment
- Binding: Spiral-bound
- Author: Janet R. Weber RN EdD
- Publish Date: 2013-10-18
Renowned for its holistic perspective and step-by-step approach, this pocket-size text takes you through every stage of the nursing assessment for adults and special populations. The bookâs âseeâ and âdoâ guidance provides all that you need to perform a range of common assessment procedures with confidence.
Look inside to findâ¦
- Renowned three-column format showing assessment techniques, normal findings, and abnormal findings side by side to enhance comprehension.
- Step-by-step guidance clearly demonstrating the âwhat,â âwhy,â and âhowâ of each phase of the assessment process.
- The latest NANDA nursing diagnoses and updated teaching tips helping you promote patient self-care.
- Pediatric, geriatric, and cultural considerations for each body system showing important variations for these special populations.