Biopsy Interpretation of Soft Tissue Tumors (Biopsy Interpretation Series)
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publish Date: 2015-10-07
Attention : For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Part of the popular Biopsy Interpretation Series, the second edition of Biopsy Interpretation of Soft Tissue Tumors provides an easy-to-follow, practical approach to the interpretation of soft tissue biopsies, including open and percutaneous core needle biopsies. Covering both common and rare soft tissue tumors, this up-to-date bench reference parallels the diagnostic process, detailing key differential diagnostic features of specific tumors using morphologic, immunohistochemical, ultrastructural, and genetic data. A pattern-based approach ensures that you can quickly find the information you need, in the format most useful to everyday practice.
- Stay up to date with whatâs new in soft tissue pathology with coverage of the many recent advances in immunohistochemistry and discoveries of underlying molecular events.
- Clearly visualize the diagnostic challenges you face with more than 300 full-color, high-quality images in print, and over 1,400 more online.
- Focus on differential diagnosis with numerous tables of specific morphologic features and use of immunohistochemical panels.
- See the complete picture, including relevant clinical and management points impacted by the pathologic diagnosis, and updated literature that includes new entities and references.
- Test your knowledge online with 50 multiple-choice questions ideal for self-assessment.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use