Handbook of Nitrous Oxide and Oxygen Sedation, 4e
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Morris S. Clark DDS FACD;Ann Brunick RDH MS
- Publish Date: 2014-03-14
This unique chairside handbook is the only product of its kind focused specifically on nitrous oxide and oxygen sedation. Handbook of Nitrous Oxide and Oxygen Sedation, 4th Edition takes a need-to-know approach, featuring a user-friendly outline format that is easy to digest along, with summary tables and boxes, helpful icons, clear illustrations, and step-by-step techniques with photos. Now in full color, this portable text is ideal in educational and clinical settings.
- Comprehensive coverage with the convenience and portability of a handbook equips a dental team member with all the background, technique, recovery, and additional information necessary to administer and monitor N2O/O2 sedation.
- Easy-to-use presentation utilizes a standard outline style that facilitates knowledge acquisition and provides a quick reference for consultation or chairside reference.
- Step-by-step techniques equip you with detailed guidance on how to best perform techniques to gain confidence and easily review procedures.
- FAQs supplied in an entire chapter devoted to commonly asked questions and answers regarding N2O/O2 sedation offers an excellent resource for patient education.
- Reference tables and boxes offer easy-to-read summaries of text discussions that support visual learners and serve as useful review and study tools.
- Expert multidisciplinary author team encompasses a breadth of experience in practice and a passion for education, ensuring that you are learning the best content from the best teachers.
- NEW! Chapter focuses on the types supply systems and equipment necessary to deliver N2O/O2 sedation.
- NEW! Coverage of the latest in N2O/O2 sedation, including the hazard communication standard, ensures that you are up to date on current issues, techniques, and equipment
- NEW! Full-color presentation improves clarity and comprehension of content, specifically the color-coding system for gases.
- NEW! Artwork, including color photos and illustrations, highlights the latest equipment and also enhances the learning experience and appeal for visual learners.
- NEW! End-of-chapter review questions and answers support the educational needs of students preparing for board and clinical exams.