USMLE Step 3 Secrets, 1e
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Theodore X. O'Connell MD;Thomas E. Blair MD;Ryan A. Pedigo MD
- Publish Date: 2014-12-25
Clear that final USMLE hurdle with confidence! Bestselling review author Dr. Ted OâConnell prepares you for every aspect of the challenging USMLE Step 3 exam with questions and concise answers designed for todayâs residents. Following the popular, time-tested Secrets SeriesÂ® format, this enjoyable, easy-to-read book is extremely effective for ensuring success on one of the most important exams youâll take in your medical career.
- Get the most out of your study time with a concise, integrated, clinical overview of Step 3 content, perfect for a refresher and practical preparation for this high-stakes, vignette-style exam.
- Benefit from the highly engaging Q&A format that interactively reviews your knowledge of diagnosis, treatment, and management of common disorders.
- Carry it with you and study at your convenience â anytime, anywhere.
- Tap into the knowledge and experience of co-authors who have all scored extremely well on all steps of the USMLE.
- Zero in on key information with figures, tables, and summary boxes that provide a concise visual overview of important board-relevant content.
- Apply tips, memory aids, and secrets gathered by Dr. OâConnell and used by students to pass the boards.