Study Guide for The Human Body in Health and Illness, 5e
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Barbara Herlihy PhD(Physiology) RN
- Publish Date: 2013-12-11
Corresponding to the chapters in The Human Body in Health and Illness, 4th Edition, by Barbara Herlihy, this study guide offers fun and practical exercises to help you review, understand, and remember basic A&P. Even if you find science intimidating, this book can help you succeed.
- Each chapter includes three parts:
- Putting It All Together including multiple-choice quizzes and case studies
- Challenge Yourself! with critical thinking questions and puzzles
- UPDATED content matches the new and revised material in the 5th edition of the textbook.
- UPDATED coloring exercises improve your retention of the material.
- NEW exercises are included on the endocrine system, hematocrit and blood coagulation, the preload and afterload function of the heart, identifying arteries and veins, the lymphatic system, and the components of the stomach.