The Principal as Curriculum Leader: Shaping What Is Taught and Tested
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Allan A. Glatthorn;Jerry M. Jailall;Julie K. Jailall
- Publish Date: 2016-09-28
Your best resource for curriculum leadership post-NCLB and beyond!
Put quality curriculum front and center with this classic toolkit to savvy curriculum leadership for the 21st Century. Newly revised and updated case studies, research, and state and national curriculum and leadership standards complement a completely new section focused on emerging technologies.
New features include:
- Major chapter revisions with research on ESSA, CCSS and more
- Up-to-date information on Professional Standards for Educational Leaders
- Concrete examples of district-level curriculum mapping, planning, and integration
- New information on professional growth, state curriculum frameworks, online assessments, SBAC, PARCC, and adaptive testing