QuickBooks 2015: The Missing Manual: The Official Intuit Guide to QuickBooks 2015
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Bonnie Biafore
- Publish Date: 2014-11-06
How can you make your bookkeeping workflow smoother and faster? Simple. With this Missing Manual, youâre in control: you get step-by-step instructions on how and when to use specific features, along with basic bookkeeping and accounting advice to guide you through the learning process. Discover new and improved features like the Insights dashboard and easy report commenting. Youâll soon see why this book is the Official Intuit Guide to QuickBooks 2015.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Get started fast. Quickly set up accounts, customers, jobs, and invoice items.
- Follow the money. Track everything from billable and unbillable time and expenses to income and profit.
- Keep your company financially fit. Examine budgets and actual spending, income, inventory, assets, and liabilities.
- Gain insights. Open a new dashboard that highlights your companyâs financial activity and status the moment you log in.
- Spend less time on bookkeeping. Create and reuse bills, invoices, sales receipts, and timesheets.
Find key info. Use QuickBooksâ Search and Find features, as well as the Vendor, Customer, Inventory, and Employee Centers.