The Differentiated Flipped Classroom: A Practical Guide to Digital Learning
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Eric M. Carbaugh;Kristina J. Doubet
- Publish Date: 2015-12-04
Ensure personalized student learning with this breakthrough approach to the Flipped Classroom!
This groundbreaking guide helps you identify and address diverse student needs within the flipped classroom. Youâll find practical, standards-aligned solutions to help you design and implement carefully planned at-home and at-school learning experiences, all while checking for individual student understanding.
Differentiate learning for all students with research-based best practices to help you:
- Integrate Flipped Learning and Differentiated Instruction
- Use technology as a meaningful learning toolÂ
- Proactively use formative assessments
- Support, challenge, and motivate diverse learnersÂ Â
Includes real-world examples and a resource-rich appendix.Â