Summary: The Art of the Deal: in less than 30 minutes (Donald J. Trump, Donald Trump)
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Book Summary
- Publish Date: 2016-03-16
Attention : For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
The Art of the Deal by Donald J. Trump | Book Summary (BONUS INSIDE)This book is an insightful journey about a man's life and how he achieved great success in his career up until that point. Donald Trump was a young entrepreneur entwined in many controversies, but knew (and still knows) how to use these controversies to his own benefit. He has always been skilled at living large and doesnât take no for an answer. This book gives you inside knowledge and inspiration on how to make a deal successfully. This book is actually more of an autobiography than a âhow toâ or self-help book. It is an interesting view of the past, a long look at the mogul on his way to becoming Americaâs most famous businessman. This is a boastful, boyishly disarming, thoroughly engaging personal history, which offers an inside look at aspects of financing, development, and construction in big-time New York real estate.
Here Is A Preview Of What You'll Learn...
- Dealing: A Week in the Life
- Trump Cards: The Elements of the Deal
- Growing Up
- The Cincinnati Kid: Prudence Pays
- The Move to Manhattan
- Grand Hotel: Reviving 42nd Street
- Trump Tower: The Tiffany Location
- Gaming: The Building on the Boardwalk
- Wynn-fall: The Battle for Hilton
- Low Rent, High Stakes: The Showdown on Central Park South
- Long Shot: The Spring and Fall of the USFL
- Ice Capades: Rebuilding Wollman Rink
- Comeback: A West Side Story
- The Week That Was: How the Deals Came Out
- The Book at a Glance
- Final Thoughts
- Now What?