ACE Certified Personal Trainer Exam Prep: A concise study guide that highlights the key concepts required to pass the American Council on Exercise (ACE) Exam to become a certified personal trainer
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: CPT Exam Prep Team
- Publish Date: 2016-09-22
A concise study guide that highlights the key concepts required to pass the American Council on Exercise (ACE) CPT Exam to become a certified personal trainer. The content in this study guide is presented in an easy to read format that helps to comprehend & retain the information. This study guide is organized in the following four performance domains:
Domain I: Client Interviews & Assessments
Domain II: Program Design & Implementation
Domain III: Program Progression & Modifications
Domain IV: Professional Conduct, Safety, & Risk Management
* Includes the Key Concepts that contain information needed for the exam.
* Includes quick reference pages for required Formulas, Conversions & Acronyms.
* Includes 50 practice questions to further enhance knowledge & to have an idea of what actual test will look like.
* Includes detailed practice question answers with explanations on how the answers were obtained.
* Includes detailed descriptions of assessments, the heart, muscles, nutrition, term definitions, training modalities and more.