Saxon Algebra 1/2: An Incremental Approach (Homeschool Kit with Textbook, Solutions Manual, Test Booklet & Answer Key)
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: SAXON PUBLISHERS
- Publish Date: 2007-06-16
Attention : For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Algebra 1/2 represents a culmination of prealgebra mathematics, covering all topics normally taught in prealgebra, as well as additional topics from geometry and discrete mathematics (used in engineering and computer sciences).
- Student Textbook (Hardcover)
- 123 Lessons, plus 10 Additional Topics
- Glossary and Index
- 120 Lessons. Each daily lesson includes warm-up activities, teaching of the new concept, and practice of new and previous material.
- Answers to odd-numbered problems
- 487 pages
- Homeschool Packet With Test Forms
- 31 Test Forms for homeschooling
- Answer Key to all Student Textbook Practices, Problem Sets, and Additional Topic Practices
- Answer Key to all homeschool Tests
- Solutions Manual
- Solutions to all textbook practices, problem sets, and additional topic practices
- Early solutions contain every step. Later solutions omit obvious steps.
- Final answers in bold type for accurate, efficient grading