Stoelting's Pharmacology & Physiology in Anesthetic Practice
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: Pamela Flood MD MA;James P. Rathmell MD;Steven Shafer MD
- Publish Date: 2014-12-20
Attention : For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Ensure safe and effective patient management with Stoelting's Pharmacology and Physiology in Anesthetic Practice. This best-selling clinical reference provides comprehensive, current, clinically oriented, authoritative information on all aspects of pharmacology and physiology that are relevant to anesthesiology, equipping you to make the most informed clinical decisions about the care of your patients.
- Apply the latest knowledge with coverage of all new drugs, as well as new findings on the actions and interactions of established drugs.
- Prepare for certification and recertification exams with the most widely respected reference on anesthetic pharmacology and physiology.
- Benefit from the authority of a âwhoâs whoâ in contemporary anesthesiology, under the masterful editorial leadership of Dr. Robert K. Stoeltingâs chosen successors.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use