Master the Boards USMLE Step 1 Pharmacology Flashcards
- Binding: Cards
- Author: Conrad Fischer MD;Arthur Prancan Ph.D.
- Publish Date: 2015-04-07
Authored by best-selling medical educatorÂ Dr. Conrad Fischer and noted pharmacology expert Dr. Arthur Prancan,Â Master the Boards: USMLEÂ Step 1 Pharmacology FlashcardsÂ give you a streamlined review of the 200 medications most often found on the test, addressing the following frequently asked questions:
- What are the most likely clinical applications of drugs in each class?
- What is the mechanism of action for drugs in each class?
- What are the most likely adverse effects of drugs in each class?
- What are the advantages of next-generation drugs in each class?
With Q&A on more than 500 high-yield drugs and over 125 case studies, indexed and color-coded by medical specialty,Â Master the Boards: USMLEÂ Step 1 Pharmacology FlashcardsÂ gives you unparalleled expert review of complex information.
- 200 color flashcards in laminatedÂ 7 xÂ 5 Â inch format,Â ideal for breaks between classes orÂ on rotation/residency
- Questions on one side, answers on the back
- Q&A on 500+ high-yield drugs and 125+ case studies
- Indexed and color-coded by medical specialty
- Streamlined study focused on Step 1 only