Concepts of Pattern Grading: Techniques for Manual and Computer Grading
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Kathy K. Mullet
- Publish Date: 2015-09-24
This step-by-step introduction to grading combines the theory of pattern grading with its practical applications. After presenting the x, y orientation to familiarize readers with the concepts of computer grading and using the Cartesian graph, the text takes a holistic approach, integrating anthropometry, size specifications, and grade guides into the grading process for women's garments with emphasis on maintaining fit and style sense.
New to this Edition:
- Expanded discussion of computer grading technology including Optitex, Gerber, Lectra, and Tukatech software
- 20% new end-of-chapter exercises
- Includes more than 200 illustrations and 85 tables for grade rules, measurement charts and garment specifications
- Added discussion on grading from specifications and development of tolerances
- Instructor's Guide and Test Bank provide answers to exercises, completed and blank grade rule tables, grade charts for different base sizes and projects for further research
Concepts of Pattern Grading STUDIO:
- Study smarter with self-quizzes featuring scored results and personalized study tips
- Review concepts with flashcards of terms and definitions
- Practice your skills with extra exercises
PLEASE NOTE: Purchasing or renting this ISBN does not include access to the STUDIO resources that accompany this text. To receive free access to the STUDIO content with new copies of this book, please refer to the book + STUDIO access card bundle ISBN 9781501312823. STUDIO Instant Access can also be purchased or rented separately on BloomsburyFashionCentral.com.