CLEP Biology 2017 Study Guide: Test Prep Book and Practice Test Questions for the CLEP Biology Examination
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: CLEP Exam Prep Team;Inc. Accepted
- Publish Date: 2017-05-05
Accepted, Inc.âsÂ CLEP Biology 2017 Study Guide: Test Prep Book and Practice Test Questions for the CLEP Biology Examination offers:
- A detailed overview of what you need to know forÂ CLEP, so that you know exactly what to expect on the CLEP exam
- Accepted Inc.âsÂ CLEP study guideÂ also covers all of the subjects over which you will be tested
- Includes a CLEP practice test for you to practice and improve
- Test tips and strategies to help you score higher on theÂ CLEP exam
Accepted Inc.âsÂ CLEP Biology 2017 Study Guide: Test Prep Book and Practice Test Questions for the CLEP Biology ExaminationÂ covers:Â
- Molecular and Cellular Biology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biological Classification
- Technology and Social Perspectives
â¦and includes two FULL CLEP practice tests!
About Accepted, Inc.
Accepted, Inc. is an independent test prep study guide company that produces and prints all of our books right here in the USA. Our dedicated professionals know how people think and learn, and have created ourÂ CLEP bookÂ based on what research has shown to be the fastest, easiest, and most effective way to prepare for the exam. Unlike other study guides that are stamped out in a generic fashion, ourÂ CLEP test prep manualÂ is specifically tailored for your exact needs. Our goal here at Accepted, Inc. is to help you:
Weâve eliminated the filler; and fluff; you see in a lot of mass-market guides, allowing you to have more effective study time.
We exclusively work with tutors, teachers, and field experts to write our books. This ensures you get the tips, takeaways, and test secrets that a one-on-one tutoring experience provides. Unlike a tutoring session, however, our books enable you to prepare for your exam on your own schedule at a fraction of the cost.
and Get Accepted!
We offer a comprehensive set of guides guaranteed to raise your score for exams from every step of your education; from high school, to college or the military, to graduate school. Let our study guides guide you along the path to the professional career of your dreams!