Epilepsy A to Z: A Concise Encyclopedia:Second Edition
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: William Tatum IV DO;Dr. Peter W. Kaplan MD;Pierre Jallon MD
- Publish Date: 2009-03-19
Epilepsy A-Z is a unique compendium that provides a bullet of epilepsy-related information that is ideal for quick and easy reference. It is essential for busy practitioners who want the essence of terms and topics relevant to patient care and seizures. Physicians can quickly find answers to clinical questions, access important drug information, or understand the newest treatments and innovations for managing the most complex epilepsy patients with this concise yet comprehensive resource. Key points are summarized with current references and applicable graphics to give the reader an immediate and direct presentation that makes Epilepsy A-Z a must-have for the busy clinician.
Tools that make this a must-have guide!
- More than 450 topics, terms and drug names - offer current and condensed coverage of all areas of clinical epilepsy
- A to Z dictionary format - presents a quick way to find terms or topic of interest
- Pearls and summaries - demystify and clarify where exhaustive textbooks can't
- Key points and references - highlight significant facts and articles
- New techniques complete with graphics - illustrate the latest innovations for evaluating and treating epilepsy patients
- Antiepileptic drugs - listed by generic and common trade names to aid in prescribing